sabato 29 maggio 2010

NOTD: [b] Basic n. 20 - Schlecker

2
This is another supercheap polish I bought at a local Schlecker (Blue Sunset LE, it has a palm on the bottle). It's a "tea rose" pink creme, quite sheer after first coat (and streaky), but pretty nice after three (dense) coats + Seche.
I didn't like very much the way it looked on my skintone, but it'a a nice neutral color and quite resistant (to typing) too.
Pictures: indoor (1) and direct sunlight (2)

Un altro smaltino Schlecker Basic, uscito questa primavera (Edizione Limitata Blue Sunset, con una palma disegnata sulla boccetta), un rosa cipria, creme.
La prima mano è venuta super trasparente e strisciata, però con tre mani dense ho avuto un'ottima copertura (nello foto anche uno strato di Seche).
Colore neutro e carino ma stona un po' con la mia pelle; abbastanza resistente (in genere le punte mi si consumano dopo un giorno, scrivendo sempre al pc, questo ha tenuto abbastanza). Voto positivo, considerando il costo (bassissimo)!
Foto all'interno senza flash (1) e in pieno sole (2)

2 commenti:

  1. You don't like it? Yet I think it looks very cute on you. It's almost your nails were all naked. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Natalie my hands look better in pics than IRL, actually they have a yellow/olive undertone that clashes a bit with rose/pink. I still have to find my perfect "mannequin" polish (but I'm not eager to find it, I prefer vampies and sparkling colours ;-))

    RispondiElimina

I read and appreciate every single comment (even if I'm not always able to reply), but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks :-)

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti (anche se non sempre riesco a rispondere singolarmente) <3! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...