martedì 13 aprile 2010

Sunshine Award

Laquermanic gave me this award, grazie cara! Also Arie thought about me seeing this flower...Thanks ;-)
I hope it finally brings a blue cloudless sky and warming sun!!!

These are the rules of the award.
  1. Post the logo within your blog or post.
  2. Pass the award onto several other bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
My sunny nominees are:
Sawan and her little slice of Heaven
Tuli from Tuli 's Nails
Samantha from Samantha-Cosmetics y mucho más

EDIT  2011
Grazie a Anna di What Else?, Elisa di Elisastyle, Federica di Make Up Pictures and Reviews, Rael del Mare e la mitica Cristina di Pee Before Polish per avemi nominata nella versione "italiana" di questo award!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I read and appreciate every single comment (even if I'm not always able to reply), but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks :-)

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti (anche se non sempre riesco a rispondere singolarmente) <3! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...