martedì 22 febbraio 2011

NOTD: Essence LE Black and White - Top Coat 01 Make me holo

Shade - Luce indiretta
This is the second polish from Black and White LE that I bought, the "Make me holo" top coat. Actually it should have been named "Make me shimmer blue"! If used on its own it's a translucent sheer polish with rose and light blue little shimmers, two coats in my pictures. I  took them just for the record, it's a color I'd never wear alone.

Ecco qui il secondo smalto della LE Black and White: il top coat "Make me Holo" che in realtà dovrebbe chiamarsi "Make me shimmer blue". Applicato da solo (due mani) è uno smalto traslucido con shimmer azzurro/rosa; posto le foto solo per dovere di cronaca, è il tipico colore che  non metterei mai :-)
Overcast - Cielo coperto
This is what happens if it's layered - one coat - on a dark polish (base color is not that relevant):

Se invece lo usiamo - uno strato -  sopra un colore scuro ecco cosa succede (l'effetto finale non cambia molto):


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I read and appreciate every single comment (even if I'm not always able to reply), but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks :-)

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti (anche se non sempre riesco a rispondere singolarmente) <3! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...